Below are a few popular #4 awg copper wires Wire & Cable To Go offers along with links to prices:
1. #4 AWG THHN/THWN-2 Copper Building Wire
- THHN/THWN-2 Building Wire is the most popular type of building wire in the industry.
- We offer #4 awg THHN/THWN-2 Building Wire by the foot and in several different colors (black, green, white, red, blue, brown, orange, yellow, gray)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW #4 AWG THHN PRICING
2. #4 AWG XHHW-2 Aluminum Building Wire
- Our most popular single conductor Aluminum building wire!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW #$ AWG XHHW-2 ALUMINUM BUILDING WIRE PRICING
2. #4 AWG Welding Cable
- Another popular #4 awg stranded copper wire is our #4 Awg Flexible Welding Cable which is different than THHN in that its a flexible rubber cord commonly used for temporary power, welding leads & battery cables.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW #4 AWG WELDING CABLE PRICING
3. #4 AWG Multi-Conductor SOOW Portable Cord & Type W Portable Power Cables
- If you are looking for prices on 4 awg multi-conductor cables we recommend looking at our SOOW Portable Cords 600v and our Type W Power Cables 2000v.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 4 AWG SOOW PORTABLE CORD PRICING
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 4 AWG TYPE W PORTABLE POWER CORD PRICING
4. #4 AWG Multi-Conductor Tray Cable (THHN-PVC)
- If you are looking for a 4 awg multi-conductor meant for direct burial without a conduit than we recommend looking at our Tray Cable (THHN-PVC)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 4 AWG MULTI-CONDUCTOR TRAY CABLE
5. #4 AWG XLP-USE-2/RHH-RHW-2 Building Wire
If you are looking for a price on a #4 awg single conductor wire meant for direct burial w/o a conduit we recommend our #4 XLP/USE-2/RHH-RHW-2 Building Wire
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 4 XLP/USE-2/RHH-RHW-2 BUILDING WIRE PRICING
If there are other #4 awg wires you are seeking please visit WireAndCableYourWay.com where we list all the types of cables we supply.
Please call 855-880-8010 if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!