Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 30' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
ÖLFLEX® 190 is a multi-conductor cable with a highly oil-, coolant-, and solvent-resistant PVC jacket for control and power applications in an industrial environment. It is designed for use in all electrical equipment under dry, damp, and wet conditions. ÖLFLEX® 190 CY is a shielded version for EMI and RFI protection.
View Spec Sheet for Complete Details (PDF)
- Extremely oil resistant (Oil Res I & II)
- Meets NFPA79 2007 machinery wiring standard
- Excellent industrial power and control cable
- Very flexible and number coded for easy routing and terminating
- Round jacket for optimal seal with a SKINTOP Strain Relief Cable Gland
- For Machinery: CNC machining centers, Grinding machines, Bottling equipment, Conveyors, Processing equipment, Assembly lines and Control panels
Specially formulated oil-resistant gray PVC
UL, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPA
Finely stranded bare copper
Specially blended PVC/nylon
PVC inner jacket; tinned copper braid (85% coverage)
Size: 12 AWG
Temperature Rating: -40C to +90C
Outside Diameter: 0.628 inches
Weight: 0.359lbs per ft