Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
ÖLFLEX® TRAY II is an industrial grade tray cable with superior oil performance for long cable life. It has a pressure-extruded jacket and fine copper stranding for excellent flexibility, making it much easier to pull through tray. With UL TC-ER approval, no conduit is needed so you can reduce material costs along with saving on labor.
Direct burial rated. Industrial plant expansions; automotive plants; tray wiring. Places where tray cables are used.
View Spec Sheet for Complete Details (PDF)
• Oil-resistant pressure-extruded PVC jacket for improved exibility
• Direct Burial & UV Resistant
• Easier to pull than standard tray cables, minimizing labor costs
• UL TC-ER approval to reduce material costs; no conduit is needed
• Black numbered conductors for easy identification
Specially formulated oil-resistant black PVC
UL, ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPA
Finely stranded bare copper
Specially blended PVC/nylon
Black with white numbers, plus green/yellow ground
Size: 18 AWG
Temperature Rating: -40C to +90C
Voltage: - UL/CSA TC = 600V / UL WTTC/CSA AWM= 1000V
Outside Diameter: 0.320 inches
Weight: 0.066 lbs per ft