Single Conductor Portable Round Power Cable. Cut to length - sold by the Foot.
8 AWG 1C Type W Portable Power Cable
Product DetailsLearn everything you want to know about this product to make an informed purchase
2000V, 90°C (-40°C), Oil and Sunlight Resistant.
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 1' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Type W Portable Power Cable is suitable for use in industrial and light-to-medium mining applications, heavy-duty service, temporary power supply cables, motor, battery and generator leads. Also suitable for mobile and portable electrical equipment.
- UL Listed - Type W per UL 1650
- Conductors are manufactured in accordance with ASTM and B-172
- Made in accordance with ICEA S-75-381
- NEMA WC-58 - Portable and Power Feeder Cables for Use in Mines and Similar Locations
- MSHA accepted, P-136-135, LR65300
- UL Listed as Type RHH or RHW-2
- CSA or c(UL) Certified as applicable
- RoHS Compliant
- Meets FT-5 Flame Test
Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172.
EP rubber insulation
CPE rubber jacket. Jackets are reinforced by a braid or serve of synthetic material.
Size: 8 AWG
Number of Conductors: 1
Conductor Strand: 168
Nominal Insulation Thickness: 0.060 inches / 1.52 mm
Outside Diameter: 0.490 inches / 11.18 mm
Current AMPS: 80
Net Weight: 0.155 lbs per ft
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
|Wire Size||8 AWG|
|# of Conductors||1 Conductor|