Multiconductor Portable Round Power Cable. Cut to length - sold by the Foot.
6 AWG 4C Type W Tiger-Flex Hoist Power Cable
Product DetailsLearn everything you want to know about this product to make an informed purchase
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 10' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Tiger-Flex Power Cable is designed for use in continuous flexing, twisting, dynamic applications and harsh physical environments where potential flame, abrasion, chemicals, moisture, impact-tearing objects and temperature extremes are present. Applications include: construction personnel hoist power, robotic welding, power tracks, cable tenders, spring and motor driven reels, festoon systems, cable tracks and cranes.
- UL Listed - Type W
- c(UL) listed Type TC
- c(UL) listed Type W
- Flame Resistance: FT-4, FT-5
- MSHA Approved
- ASTM B-33: Standard Specification for Tinned Soft or Annealed Wire for Electrical Purposes
- UL 44: Thermoset-Insulated Wires and Cables
- ICEA S-75-381/NEMA WC-58: Portable and Power Feeder Cables for Use in Mines and Similar Applications
- Special lay length and lubrication to insure longer flex life in dynamic applications. Core-wrapped with high-tensile binder to maintain flexing geometry.
- Conductor color-coded for easy identification
- Conductors serrated and lubricated to insure longer flex life.
- Mold-cured outer jacket – extra-tough for longer service life
Specially formulated flexible thermoset EP
Oil, chemical and heat-resistant yellow thermoset extra heavy-duty chlorinated polyethylene
Size: 6 AWG
Number of Conductors: 4
Conductor Strand: 133
Nominal Insulation Thickness: 0.060 inches
Outside Diameter: 1.114 inches
Current AMPS: 87
Net Weight: 0.735 lbs per ft
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
|Wire Size||6 AWG|