Multiconductor Portable Round Power Cable. Cut to length - sold by the Foot.
500 MCM 4C Type W Portable Power Cable
Product DetailsLearn everything you want to know about this product to make an informed purchase
2000V, 90°C (-40°C), Oil and Sunlight Resistant.
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 10' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Type W Portable Power Cable is suitable for use in industrial and light-to-medium mining applications, heavy-duty service, temporary power supply cables, motor, battery and generator leads. Also suitable for mobile and portable electrical equipment.
- UL Listed - Type W per UL 1650
- Conductors are manufactured in accordance with ASTM and B-172
- Made in accordance with ICEA S-75-381
- NEMA WC-58 - Portable and Power Feeder Cables for Use in Mines and Similar Locations
- MSHA accepted, P-136-135, LR65300
- CSA or c(UL) Certified as applicable
- RoHS Compliant
- Meets FT-5 Flame Test
Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172.
EP rubber insulation
CPE rubber jacket. Jackets are reinforced by a braid or serve of synthetic material.
Size: 500 MCM
Number of Conductors: 4
Net Weight: 10.053 lbs per ft
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
|Wire Size||500 MCM|
|# of Conductors||4 Conductors|