4-3C w/ Ground Shielded VFD Cable - sold by the Foot.
4-4C VFD Cable, Foil + Braid Shield, w/ 4 #10's
Product DetailsLearn everything you want to know about this product to make an informed purchase
XLP Insulation, PVC Jacket, 600/1000V UL Type TC-ER, 90°C
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 20' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
A flexible, shielded power cable specifically engineered for use in variable frequency AC motor drive (VFD) applications.
Stranded soft drawn tinned copper conductors.
Crossed-linked polyolefin (XLP)
Black sunlight resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Aluminum polyester & 85% tinned braid shields.
Tinned copper wires
- UL 1277, Type TC-ER, Type XHHW-2
- UL approved as 1000V flexible motor supply cable
- CSA FT-4 Vertical tray flame test
- CSA AWM I/II A/B singles
- C(UL) CIC-TC per CSA standard C22.2 No. 239-09 & 230-09
- Meets UL 1202/1583 70,000 BTU flame test
- Meets ICEA T-29-520 210,000 BTU flame test
- Suitable for use in Class I Division II hazardous locations
- 90C DRY/WET
- RoHS II & REACH compliant
Size: 4 AWG
Number of Conductors: 4
Conductor Strand: 133
Insulation Thickness: 0.045 inches
Drain Wire Size: 10 AWG (4x)
Jacket Thickness: 0.080 inches
Outside Diameter: 1.04 inches
Weight: 1.130 lbs per ft
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
|Wire Size||4 AWG|