#4-3C + #18-6C w/ #8 Ground Type TC/TC-ER-JP Generator Composite Cable (85 amps, 12kW-16kW))
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 50' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Multi-conductor all in one cable for connecting a generator to a transfer switch. JP (Joist Pull) rated per the 2017 NEC 336.10(9). Black jacket and color coded inner conductors.
• Element 1: Annealed bare copper Class C
• Element 2: Annealed bare copper Class K
• Element 3: Annealed bare copper Class C
• Element 1, 2 & 3: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) & Nylon
• Sunlight resistant and direct burial approved PVC with ripcord rated 75°C wet or dry per UL 1277
All 3 Elements or Conductors are cabled together with NonHygroscopic Polypropylene fillers as required for a circular cross-section with a clear mylar binder tape and jacketed.
• Element 1: Black, White, Red
• Element 2: Black, Red, Yellow, Yellow/Black, Blue, White
• Element 3: Green Ground
• UL Listed as TC-ER-JP per UL Standard 1277
• Rated 75°C wet or dry to meet UL 83 for THHN/THWN
• Meets cold bend test at -40°C • ICEA S-73-532
• Meets UL 1581 & 1202 (FT-4) 70,000 BTU/HR & ICEA T-29-520 210,000 BTU/HR requirements
• REACH compliant per Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (197) Updated January 15, 2019
• Cable is suitable for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
• Element 1 & 2 conductors pass UL VW-1 flame test, rated THWN/VW-1
• ASTM B3, B174, B801
Size: 4 AWG (3 Conductors), 18 AWG (6 Conductors)
Ground Wire Size: 8 AWG
Outside Diameter: 0.892 inches
Allowable Ampacity: 85 Amps
***THIS MATERIAL IN NON-RETURNABLE***
All values are nominal and subject to correction.
*Ampacity according to NEC 310.15(B)(16) @30°C THWN 75°C insulated wires.
**Installations shall follow NEC, applicable correcting factors shall be considered when conditions vary.