Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
ÖLFLEX® 190 is a multi-conductor cable with a highly oil-, coolant-, and solvent-resistant PVC jacket for control and power applications in an industrial environment. It is designed for use in all electrical equipment under dry, damp, and wet conditions.
View Spec Sheet for Complete Details (PDF)
- Extremely oil resistant (Oil Res I & II)
- Meets NFPA79 2007 machinery wiring standard
- Excellent industrial power and control cable
- Very flexible and number coded for easy routing and terminating
- Round jacket for optimal seal with a SKINTOP Strain Reli
- For Machinery: CNC machining centers, Grinding machines, Bottling equipment, Conveyors, Processing equipment, Assembly lines and Controlpanels
PVC - Polyvinylchloride
UL/CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPA
Size: 20 AWG
Temperature Rating: -40C to +90C
Outside Diameter: 0.265 inches
Weight: 0.042 lbs per ft