If so, Wire & Cable To Go has several different options of #6 gauge wires to choose from!
1. New in stock is our #6 AWG XHHW-2 Aluminum Building Wire - Available by the foot!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW #6 XHHW-2 ALUMINUM BUILDING PRICING
2. Most popular 6 gauge wire we carry is a building wire called #6 AWG THHN - Stranded Copper Building Wire.
Offered by the foot with a wide selection of colors, THHN comes in a PVC (polyvinyl chloride) insulation with a nylon jacket. THHN wire can be used in a conduit but is not rated for direct burial alone. Our 6 awg THHN is also THWN-2 dual rated which means this conductor is appropriate for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90° C or not to exceed 75°C in oil or coolants. It is rated for 55 amps @ 60°C.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRICING ON 6 AWG THHN BUILDING WIRE.
3. If you are looking for #6 awg copper wire that can be directly buried into the ground without a conduit we recommend our 6 awg XLP-USE2-RHH-RHW-2 Building Wire which is rated for direct burial.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRICING ON 6 AWG XLP-USE2-RHH-RHW-2 BUILDING WIRE
4. We also carry a few multi-conductor 6 awg wires such as the #6-3 THHN-PVC Tray Cable with Ground. Tray Cables are also rated for direct burial and are sunlight resistant. These Tray Cables are pretty much multi-conductor THHN wires all under one jacket meant to be buried in the ground without a conduit.
5. If your #6 gauge wire needs to be flexible we have several options as well!
Below are a few Flexible #6 AWG Cables we offer that depending on your application specs may work great!
- #6 AWG MTW WIRE (266 Strands)
- #6 AWG Welding Cable Class K (259 Strands)
- #6 AWG Welding Cable Clas M (660 Strands)
- #6 Stage Lighting Cable (259 Strands)
We cut all these cables by the foot at no extra charge and ship them out the same day when ordered before 3pm cst. Most customers receive their order within 1-3 business days due to our shipping locations across the country.
If you aren't sure which 6 gauge cable wire is right for your project please give us a call - 855-880-8010. We are here to help!
Thanks for stopping by!