Thomas and Betts 3110-TB, Straight Metal-Clad, Armored Cable Fitting, Trade 3/8 Inch, Knockout 1/2 Inch, Cable Range 0.470 to 0.660 Inches, Steel with Electro Zinc Plating, Nylon Insulated
For use with Armored Cable, Flexible Metal Conduit and to connect and effectively bond armored cable or flexible metal conduit to a box or an enclosure. Can be used on smooth or corrugated aluminum sheathed and steel metal clad cable.
Features & Benefits:
• Removable bushing design covers wide range, reduces inventories.
• One screw provides quick installation
• Can be used on smooth or corrugated aluminum sheathed and steel metal clad cable.
• To connect and effectively bond armored cable or flexible metal conduit to a box or an enclosure.
• Unique Saddle Design Firmly Secures Cable In Place
• Provides Holding Power In Excess of Listing Agency Requirements and Assures High Quality Bonding
• UL E38947, CSA
• UL E23018, CSA 2884
• UL Listed for new Interlocked Armor Ground Type Metal Clad Cable (MCI-A)
• UL Listed for Armored Cable and Metal Clad Cable