2000V Armored & Sheathed, -40°C to 110°C
FR XLPO insulation
X-link CPE Jacket
Tinned Copper Conductors
3 Symmetrical Insulated Grounds
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 50' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Designed and constructed for the demanding environments of offshore drilling and petroleum facilities located throughout the world.
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin, meeting the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. COLOR C
Black, arctic grade, flame retardant, oil, abrasion, chemical and sunlight resistant thermosetting compound meeting UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 and IEEE 1580.
Dark gray with printed phase I.D. (Black-White-Red)
Tinned copper basket weave wire armor per IEEE 1580 and UL 1309/CSA 245 plus aluminum/polyester tape providing 100% coverage.
3 soft annealed, flexible stranded, with green Gexol® insulated tinned copper conductors
Basket weave wire armor per IEEE 1580 and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. Tinned copper standard
A black, arctic grade, flame retardant, oil abrasion, chemical and sunlight resistant thermosetting compound meeting UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 and IEEE 1580.
- UL listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Transport Canada • Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (LRS)
- NVE 95/1696, FAL
- United States Coast Guard
- CSA listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
Size: 1 AWG
Number of Conductors: 3
Conductor Strand: 209
Insulation Thickness: 0.055 inches
Ground Wire: 10 AWG x 3
Ground Wire Stranding: 37
Jacket Thickness: 0.080 inches
Outside Diameter: 1.509 inches
Weight: 1.966 lbs per ft
- High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
- Lower dielectric constant and higher insulation resistance reduces electrical losses.
- Excellent resistance to moisture produces stable electrical properties throughout the life of the cable.
- In fire conditions, non chlorinated flame retardant system produces less toxic and less corrosive gasses.
- Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35° C)
- Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 1 and Zone 1 environments (offshore)
- Bend Radius is 8 x O.D.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.